Black and White Chocolate Brownie Sundae
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Try Black and White Chocolate Brownie Sundae for the best dessert party food, which will make your party wonderful."
- 2 tablespoons Margarine
- 2 cups Reduced fat semisweet chocolate baking chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 2/3 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 13/100 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Fat frozen yogurt
- 1 cup Chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 3 inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray. In medium saucepan, over low heat, combine margarine, 1 cup of the chips and water. Stir about 3 minutes, until chips are melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add egg substitute; stir well.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to chip mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in remaining 1 cup chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or just until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. (Do not over-bake.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
- At serving time, place 1 brownie on serving plate. Using small melon baller, top each brownie with 3 balls of frozen yogurt. Drizzle each dessert with 1 tablespoon Chocolate Sauce.
- Note: If using microwave, in medium microwave-safe bowl, place margarine, 1 cup chips and water. Microwave 1 minute at High (100%); stir until chips are melted.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Strawberry Frosé
- Kai Wasabi Santoku Knife
- 12 Cheap Meal Prep Recipes (Plus Tips and Tricks)
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes