Double Orange Jello Refrigerator Cake
Okay, you do have to bake this cake, but not for long! This easy Double Orange Jello Refrigerator Cake is one of the best jello dessert recipes you will ever try. The creamy orange-vanilla combination is delicious! Just like a dreamsicle.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 orange cake mix
- 1 small package (about 4 serving size) orange jello
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip cream
- 1 small package (about 4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 13" x 9" pan. For cake, prepare and bake following directions. Cool 25 minutes.
- Dissolve jello in 3/4 cup boiling water. Set aside at room temperature. Stir occasionally.
- Poke holes in top of warm cake with long tined fork. Pour jello slowly over cake. Refrigerate.
- For topping, combine oranges, whip cream, pudding mix (unprepared) and 2/3 cup water in large bowl.
- Stir until well blended, crushing oranges slightly. Spread over cake. Refrigerate. until ready to serve.
Read Next1950s Magic Jell-O Dessert