Upper Desk Portable Cabinet Mount Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Upper Desk Portable Cabinet Mount
Tablets and smart phones are great to use in the kitchen for looking up recipes and kitchen tips, but keeping them laying around means they could get dirty or dropped. The Upper Desk Portable Cabinet Mount is the perfect kitchen tool because it easily mounts most any tablet or smart phone for easy viewing. It can be used almost anywhere a cabinet or shelf is present, so you can easily attach it in your kitchen, garage, office, or anywhere!
I love the Upper Desk tablet mount because it's super easy to install. It doesn't require any tools or hardware to set up, and can be installed or removed in seconds. Any time I'm making a recipe that's recorded on my tablet, I can simply set up the device, clip on my tablet, and keep all the counter space for work space. I don't have to run the risk of dripping on my tablet or setting it in spilled ingredients.
I also love the idea of using the cabinet mount to Skype while doing the dishes, watch recipe videos, or even watch a movie while staying busy. It has a telescoping 180 degree rotating arm, so it can easily swivel while you're working. The height is adjustable so you can use it for portrait or landscape view, and there are three case-compatible viewing positions to match your preference.
If you've ever tried making a recipe on a tablet or smart phone, you know it can be hard to bend over and read your device while trying to cook! This mounting system is the perfect solution for easily viewing your tablet while your hands and counter are dirty. Perfect for chefs, crafters, and anyone else who wants to get the most functionality out of their tablet.
This giveaway has ended.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes