Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Oikos blueberry frozen yogurt is a frozen yogurt made for ice cream lovers. I could not believe just how rich and creamy this frozen yogurt was. Normally, fro-yo is a poor substitute for real deal ice cream, but that's definitely not the case here. Plus, I loved that this actually had real blueberry flavor, a novelty in the frozen novelty world. Next time the ice cream craving hits, I know exactly what I am turning to!"
“Frozen Greek Yogurt eh? Well, I often begin my day with regular Greek yogurt, so the potential for symmetry naturally made me curious about the possibility of Stonyfield Farm’s newest product. From the first bite, the texture was definitely distinct from iced cream: firmer and slightly more elastic, but slicker than a gelato. I could definitely get to enjoy that: it felt much more substantial than most iced creams, especially anything approaching fat-free."
“Dessert in our house seems to come with fanfare if my 4-year-old and 2 ½-year-old sons are involved. For some reason, they have taken to covering their eyes and waiting with great excitement and anticipation to see what Mommy or Daddy will bring forth from the kitchen to the dining room to tempt their tiny, yet rather sophisticated, palates. This past weekend, it happened to be Oikos Chocolate Organic Nonfat Greek Frozen Yogurt. Now, as a mom, I particularly like that it’s A) organic and B) yogurt. As kids, all they really care about is that it is A) chocolate and B) ice cream. Only it’s NOT. It’s even better! Reactions? See what happens when you ask a child to unpack his adjectives:
4-year-old: CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! It’s very chocolatey. It’s yummy. There’s a big squirt of whipped cream on top of it. And it was a BIIIIG scoop. I think it’s very, very chocolatey – it’s chocolaty a LOT.
When I told him that it was frozen yogurt, not ice cream, he said: No, it’s not yogurt. You’re just joking about that, Mommy.
2 ½-year-old: Mmm ice cream – CHOCOLATE! This is yummy, yummy. Mm, yum yum yum. I asked him what else he wanted to say: THANK YOU! And then he proceeded to lick the bowl and ask, Mommy, may I please have some more?”
“The Stonyfield frozen yogurt has become a godsend for me… as someone who’s watching what they eat but can’t resist some good ice cream, frozen yogurt is exactly what I need! With so many awesome flavors like honey vanilla, blueberry, chocolate, dark chocolate and even go-to standard vanilla, this frozen yogurt tastes just like regular ice cream. What’s the best part, little to no fat! It doesn’t get more guilt-free than that. I couldn’t have been happier to find this organic frozen yogurt, especially as I lean more towards organic in general. I was already a fan of Stonyfield yogurt so this was a wonderful addition to their line. Look in my freezer and you’ll likely see a tub of Stonyfield frozen yogurt there in the future."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- New West Knifeworks G-Fusion Chopper Knife
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Dalstrong Gladiator Chef's Knife Review
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Camp Chef Pizza Oven Review
- WUSTHOF LEGENDE 6-inch Cook's Knife Review
- Caso Air Fryer Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- "Elizabeth's Everyday Essentials" Anything Pan Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hammer Stahl
- New West Knifeworks
- 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
- Traegar Grilled Chicken
- Red, White & Blue Fro-Yo Pops
- Slow Cooker Apple Citrus Hot Cider
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff Pie
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream