Rosle Ice Cream Scoop Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I hate when you want a scoop of ice cream and the pint is rock hard. Call me impatient, but I like getting a scoop right out of the freezer. With the Rosle Ice Cream Scoop you won't need to wait for the ice cream to soften. Do not be fooled by the simple design, this ice cream scoop works incredibly well.
The ice cream scoop is made of 18/10 stainless steel making it impossible to bend or get misshapen. A satin finish on the handle keeps it free from markings. The design rests comfortably in your hand and allows you to scoop plenty of ice cream without your hand cramping. The ring at the top of the handle makes it easy to hang on the wall for convenience.
The edges are not sharp, but they cut into cold ice cream with great ease. It forms perfectly uniform ice cream scoops that make for the best ice cream sundae. The scoops are just the right size, not tiny and not too large.
Keeping this tool in good condition is easy. The scoop can go directly in the dishwasher and comes out sparkly clean.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes