Rosle BBQ Cleaning Brush and Turner Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Rosle BBQ Tool Set includes two of their best cookout tools, the Rosle Barbecue Turner and the Rosle Barbecue Cleaning Brush. Each of these high-quality tools are made with stainless steel and feature a handy hanging loop. These tools will be an essential part of your next grillout or July 4th party.
Picking up each of these tools, you can immediately tell they are made with high-quality materials. The stainless steel has a nice and balanced weight to it. The cleaning brush has extremely strong brass bristles that don't easily bend or break off like they do on some tools. When they eventually wear down after a few seasons, you can replace the brushes easily.
The cleaning brush is unique for a few reasons. There are four brushes outfitted with the brass bristles. These bristles get into grooves and scrub away grim easily. You don't to apply tons of pressure in order for them to do their job. I found the shape of the handle also lent itself to the movement, pushing away dirt without straining my arm or hand.
The spatula is also well designed for a good user experience. It is extra-wide and can hold a big burger without issue. The holes in the spatula allow any residual liquid to flow down from the spatula.
Both of these barbecue tools include hanging rings so you can have them ready to use in a convenient spot. They are also dishwasher safe so clean up after a cookout is made simpler. These are two essential tools for any grilling enthusiast.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Win a Swiss Diamond 3-Piece Fry Pan and Casserole Set!
Win a Prize Pack of Bailey's Coffee Creamer!
Win a Le Creuset Apple Cocoette and Silpat Holiday Mat!
Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Kyocera Nonstick Fry Pan Review
Chance to win the Farberware 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Pan!
Win the Silpat Pretzel Mat!
Chance to Win a Camerons Flip Professional Smoke Box!
Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Grilled Tuna With Mixed Greens
- Sweet Plantain Pie
- Mussels in a Spicy Tomato Sauce
- Hot Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Dump-and-Bake Southern Chicken Casserole
- Diet Recipe of No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
- Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Chilli Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes