Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza
Provided by Red Baron
Reviewed by Rachel Bernstein
Red Baron's Mexican Style Pizza features a unique salsa sauce with hints of cilantro, Mexican-style sausage, a blend of mozzarella and yellow Cheddar cheeses, tomatoes, green chilies, green onions, red peppers and tortillas, all atop Red Baron's award-winning classic pizza crust. This pizza has bold flavors that will quickly show you why the pie became a fan favorite the first time it was introduced to the mass market. Now back by popular demand, this Mexican-inspired pizza pie has all of the great zesty flavor you love about South-of-the-border food combined with that gooey, cheesy, guilty pleasure taste you love about pizza. It's hard to imagine a food combination much better than this.
Great for lunch, dinner or a midnight snack, this is one of those "loaded" dishes that has you salivating just looking at it. One of the things I found most intriguing about this pizza, besides the concept -- which is unique in and of itself -- was the sauce. It tasted like a mix between regular pizza sauce and a sort of taco sauce. Whatever was in the sauce, it added a great "zip" to the pizza and also made it incredibly moist and juicy, melding all of the flavors together perfectly. The crust was also just the right amount of crispy and chewy... not too crunchy but not too soft, and the perfect vehicle for hosting all of those delicious ingredients.
If you're having a party or company over for dinner, this twist on a traditional pizza would be a great item to serve. It's easy to make and a hit with nearly any crowd. Kids love it and adults do too. When you have a pizza topped with this many tasty ingredients, it's hard not to fall in love!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- GIR Spatula Review
- Driscoll's Berries Review
- Mauviel M'cook Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes