Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza
Provided by Red Baron
Reviewed by Rachel Bernstein
Red Baron's Mexican Style Pizza features a unique salsa sauce with hints of cilantro, Mexican-style sausage, a blend of mozzarella and yellow Cheddar cheeses, tomatoes, green chilies, green onions, red peppers and tortillas, all atop Red Baron's award-winning classic pizza crust. This pizza has bold flavors that will quickly show you why the pie became a fan favorite the first time it was introduced to the mass market. Now back by popular demand, this Mexican-inspired pizza pie has all of the great zesty flavor you love about South-of-the-border food combined with that gooey, cheesy, guilty pleasure taste you love about pizza. It's hard to imagine a food combination much better than this.
Great for lunch, dinner or a midnight snack, this is one of those "loaded" dishes that has you salivating just looking at it. One of the things I found most intriguing about this pizza, besides the concept -- which is unique in and of itself -- was the sauce. It tasted like a mix between regular pizza sauce and a sort of taco sauce. Whatever was in the sauce, it added a great "zip" to the pizza and also made it incredibly moist and juicy, melding all of the flavors together perfectly. The crust was also just the right amount of crispy and chewy... not too crunchy but not too soft, and the perfect vehicle for hosting all of those delicious ingredients.
If you're having a party or company over for dinner, this twist on a traditional pizza would be a great item to serve. It's easy to make and a hit with nearly any crowd. Kids love it and adults do too. When you have a pizza topped with this many tasty ingredients, it's hard not to fall in love!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a casserole recipe that will blow your mind with how easy and delicious it is? This No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole is the… Continue reading: "No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserolevideocam"
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Skookie Cast Iron Skillet Review
- Swiss Diamond 9-Piece Cookware Set Giveaway
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Naturipe Farms Fresh Cranberry Sauce Kit Review
- Calphalon 8-piece Cookware Set Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Year's Supply of PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Green Bean Casserole
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes