Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Press Art
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
I love squeezing fresh lemon on everything from tea and water to seafood and chicken, but there's one thing I don't love: the mess it makes. The Press Art Lemon Squeezer makes it super easy and clean to squeeze and pour fresh lemon juice. When I found out there's a product that could forever eliminate the chance of lemon juice flying across the table, I just had to check it out. Simply place a lemon slice in the squeezer, press down to extract the juice, and pour perfectly onto your food or drink. The small dish catches just the right amount of juice and the easy-to-pour spout is small enough to catch any unwanted pulp or seeds.
This lemon squeezer is much nicer than other citrus juice extractors for a variety of reasons. With the Press Art Lemon Squeezer, you get a controlled pour with no drips, so you don't get lemon juice on your fingers or risk staining your table cloth. I especially love the juicer for entertaining. It looks classy on a dinner table, and is much more elegant than any other method. I like to put one on each side of the table when you're serving a fish or chicken dinner. What's even better, the squeezer is completely dishwasher safe to make your life easier.
Gone are the days of making a mess of juicing a lemon. Whether I'm cooking, baking, serving dinner, or simply want to add a touch of citrus to my water, the Press Art Lemon Squeezer makes it much easier. Plus, you get more juice than if you were squeezing a lemon by hand. Half of a lemon slice in the squeezer will make as much as a quarter or half lemon by hand. The amount of juice that gets caught in the dish is the perfect amount for whatever you use it for.
As for the product's durability, it's manufactured in France, from top quality food-grade material that's BPA free. It's resistant to detergents, high temperature dish washers, and the acidity of citrus fruits. Plus, it's unbreakable by hand, so I think it's safe to say it might last you forever, no matter how many times you use it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a MasterChef 2lb Bread Maker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Fagor Rapid Express Pressure Cooker Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- GIR Spatula Review
- Driscoll's Berries Review
- Mauviel M'cook Stainless Steel Cookware Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes