Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Press Art
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
I love squeezing fresh lemon on everything from tea and water to seafood and chicken, but there's one thing I don't love: the mess it makes. The Press Art Lemon Squeezer makes it super easy and clean to squeeze and pour fresh lemon juice. When I found out there's a product that could forever eliminate the chance of lemon juice flying across the table, I just had to check it out. Simply place a lemon slice in the squeezer, press down to extract the juice, and pour perfectly onto your food or drink. The small dish catches just the right amount of juice and the easy-to-pour spout is small enough to catch any unwanted pulp or seeds.
This lemon squeezer is much nicer than other citrus juice extractors for a variety of reasons. With the Press Art Lemon Squeezer, you get a controlled pour with no drips, so you don't get lemon juice on your fingers or risk staining your table cloth. I especially love the juicer for entertaining. It looks classy on a dinner table, and is much more elegant than any other method. I like to put one on each side of the table when you're serving a fish or chicken dinner. What's even better, the squeezer is completely dishwasher safe to make your life easier.
Gone are the days of making a mess of juicing a lemon. Whether I'm cooking, baking, serving dinner, or simply want to add a touch of citrus to my water, the Press Art Lemon Squeezer makes it much easier. Plus, you get more juice than if you were squeezing a lemon by hand. Half of a lemon slice in the squeezer will make as much as a quarter or half lemon by hand. The amount of juice that gets caught in the dish is the perfect amount for whatever you use it for.
As for the product's durability, it's manufactured in France, from top quality food-grade material that's BPA free. It's resistant to detergents, high temperature dish washers, and the acidity of citrus fruits. Plus, it's unbreakable by hand, so I think it's safe to say it might last you forever, no matter how many times you use it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- San-J Asian Cooking Sauces Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Enter to Win a Mr. Pizza Cordierite Grill Stone Set!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Edwards Pie Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes