Pizzacraft Pizza Cone Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love making my own pizza at home, so when I discovered the pizza cone sets from pizzacraft I was really excited to give them a try. This is an inventive new way of serving pizza that makes cooking fun and not a chore. My family loved having their food served in the cool cone stands and I had a blast putting the pizzas together. A great item to add a bit of fun to your kitchen!"
"If you love pizza and you love ice cream, these pizza cones really are the best of both worlds! You can enjoy handheld pizza in the shape of a traditional ice cream cone with this fun new invention. A great thing to serve at parties, pizza cones are an exciting way to serve one of everyone's favorite treats: pizza!"
"Personalized pizzas are a great weeknight dinner, especially for my family where everyone likes different things. With these pizza cones I can easily make a meal that will satisfy everyone's taste buds by preparing individual pizzas for my son (pepperoni and sausage), my daughter (onions and pineapple) and my husband (green pepper and black olives). They're not that hard to make and my family ate every last bite -- a great sign for any meal!"
"I was impressed by how easy to use the pizza cones from pizzacraft were. When I first saw the box, I thought it might be tough to construct these cone-shaped pizzas, but when you follow the instructions on the package, it really is quite simple. They even give you a recipe for special pizza dough that works well with the cone. I will definitely be using pizza cones again when I make pizza for my family. They absolutely loved them and so did I!"
How to use the pizza cone set:
1. Prepare your pizza cone dough with the included recipe.
2. Roll out the dough and use the dough cutter to cut into shape.
3. Moisten the edges of the dough and fold the dough over in half so the edges meet.
See the Pizza Cone Set in action here:
Enter to win a pizza cone set for your house. Contest ends April 7, 2013.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Breville Thermal Pro Hard-Anodized Covered Saucepan
- Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender
- Holiday Food Gift Pack Review
- Lekue Popcorn Bowl Review
- Dalstrong Gladiator Chef's Knife Review
- Boska Cheese Tools Review
- Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake Review
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Dei Fratelli Truly Tomatoes Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- Oatmeal Date & Nut Bars
- Peppermint Bark
- Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Apple Ginger Hot Toddy
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cantaloupe Juice Recipe
- Tropical Banana Pancakes with Coconut Syrup
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes