Peanut Butter and Co. The Big Six Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Peanut Butter & Co.
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
Peanut Butter and Co. peanut butter is the kind of peanut butter that you can't help but to eat straight out of the jar with a spoon. After tasting each flavor of peanut butter in The Big Six, I knew I had discovered one of my new favorite brands. As someone who likes peanut butter smeared on just about anything, I have tried a number of brands of all-natural peanut butters. Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butters are some of the creamiest and best tasting ones I've tried. Plus, they don't require refrigeration or stirring!
One of the things I love about Peanut Butter & Co. is their unique flavors. The Big Six pack includes one container each of Smooth Operator, Crunch Time, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, The Heat Is On, White Chocolate Wonderful, and Dark Chocolate Dreams. Each flavor is made with just a few all-natural ingredients, so you don't have to worry about uncommon ingredients. Although the oil in some natural peanut butters separates and requires stirring, these peanut butters keep a perfect consistency without stirring, and don't even require refrigeration.
Each of the six flavors in The Big Six are unique and delicious.
Smooth Operator - The smooth consistency and natural flavor of Smooth Operator is one of the best I've had. It's not grainy at all like some natural peanut butters, and has a wonderful peanutty flavor.
Crunch Time - Although I've always preferred smooth to crunchy peanut butter, Crunch Time would be the perfect ingredient in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The chunks of peanuts are just the right size.
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl - This flavor was the favorite of the six because of its addictive cinnamon and sugar flavor. I would definitely eat this with apples or as a shortcut for cinnamon toast. It tastes like eating a cinnamon roll!
The Heat Is On - I've never had anything like this flavor, which is blended with fiery spices. Although it has quite a kick, this peanut butter would be great to use for cooking, especially to make stir-fries or add creaminess to chili.
White Chocolate Wonderful - This rich and delicious flavor is subtly sweet with a smooth texture. It would be fantastic on fruit, blended into a smoothie or as a topping for ice cream. White Chocolate Wonderful would also be awesome to bake with.
Dark Chocolate Dreams - It really is like a peanut butter cup in a jar! The dark chocolate flavor is prevalent, but you can still taste the peanut butter. This would be a great ingredient in bread pudding or as a dip for pretzels.
Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter is some of the best of its kind. Not only does each flavor taste delicious, they contain no cholesterol, no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils, and no high-fructose corn syrup. They're also gluten-free, certified vegan, and certified kosher.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes