Oliso Vacuum Sealer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After doing some major shopping at the grocery store, it is hard to keep all the food you bought fresh for more than a few days. The Oliso Vacuum Sealer allows you to easily vacuum seal your food and keep it fresh much longer. The professional vacuum sealer is made to be used by any home cook and is simple to operate. This starter kit comes with everything you need including the sealer, three quart-sized bags, two gallon-sized bags, one medium pantry bag, and their Wine and Olive Oil Freshkeeper.
I was so impressed with how simple the machine was to operate. I followed the quick start guide and was vacuum sealing in just a minute. It has a setting for both wet items, like meat in a marinade, and dry items. If you are sealing a bag with liquids, it also has a handy drip tray so any overflow is caught and won't make a mess.
I love using the Flexi Tube. It allows you to vacuum seal not only bags, but also mason jars, bottles, and even wine or olive oil with the Freshkeeper that this kit includes. All of the accessories are user-friendly and simple to use.
The vacuum sealer is incredibly compact and easy to store unlike other brands I have encountered. It can easily be put in a drawer or cabinet. The silver design makes it a nice appliance to keep out alongside your stainless steel or black appliances.
I use the vacuum sealer for all kinds of things. I love using it to seal marinades with meat. This really helps get the flavor infused. I also love buying food in bulk to save money. When I get home from the store, I simply seal the food into meal-sized portions, ready for use at any time. The bags are also reusable which makes them cost-effective. They indicate right on the bag the number of uses with a small seal each time they get used. Using the Oliso Vacuum Sealer is a great way to save money and enjoy fresh food.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes