Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One of Nostalgia Electrics' most popular gadgets, the Cake Pop and Donut Hole Bakery takes today's popular cake pop trend and makes it easily accessible for today's home kitchens. Easily whip up delicious cake pops, donut holes and other pastries without even having to turn on an oven! This simple to use kitchen gadget allows you to make cute, bite-sized treats that are perfect for serving at parties or just enjoying as an after-dinner treat. Cake pops and donut holes are great because they're individually portioned so instead of having to make an entire cake for dessert, you can use the Cake Pop Bakery to whip up a small batch of single serving treats to enjoy!
I used the Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery to make the Brownie Bites with Caramel Filling (the recipe was included in the box). At first I was a bit apprehensive about using the machine since I had never made cake pops before, but the instructions were simple to follow and the recipe was very straightforward as well. I used the enclosed injector to infuse my brownie bites with caramel sauce. I had no trouble at all getting the injector to work and it was fun filling my "pops" with a gooey filling. I also loved how fast the brownie bites cooked up in the cake pop maker. It only took about five minutes for them to be completely done... so quick! Everyone who tasted my brownie bites was impressed by the texture and flavor and they especially loved the surprise of the caramel filling inside.
For anyone who has ever wanted to try their hand at the cake pop trend, the Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery from Nostalgia Electrics is a great introduction. It is simple to use, cooks a wide variety of dessert treats, works fast and cleans easily. A fun and inventive kitchen gadget, this is a must-have tool for anyone who loves making creative desserts.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes