Naturipe Farms Fresh Cranberry Sauce Kit Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Naturipe Farms
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
A lot of work goes into preparing a holiday meal, so to have a dish that's microwavable is a huge time-saver. The new Naturipe Farms Fresh Cranberry Sauce Kit makes it possible to have fresh cranberry sauce in no more than five minutes, and it tastes like homemade! Canned cranberry sauce is never as good as the real stuff, but making homemade sauce can be a hassle. This product is the perfect combination of a homemade taste and fool-proof preparation.
Naturipe's cranberry sauce kit is great for time strapped cooks who want to introduce the American classic to their winter menu. There are no measuring cups or spoons involved, and the whole process took me less than five minutes! The kit comes with fresh cranberries and a liquid flavoring packet. Simply stir the two together in the provided microwaveable bag, seal the bag, and microwave for three to four minutes. Just like that, the sauce will come out of the microwave ready to serve.
Cranberry sauce is the perfect sweet addition to a holiday meal, right alongside hot turkey. Although the side is usually associated with Thanksgiving and Christmas, I can imagine using this in so many different ways. I think it would be a great topping for ice cream, stirred into oatmeal, or spread on a turkey sandwich. The simple, no-mess sauce is so easy to make that it can be enjoyed all winter long, not just for the holidays. If you've ever wondered how to prepare fresh cranberries, there couldn't be an easier way than this.
As for the taste, it definitely has a homemade texture rather than the congealed texture of canned cranberry sauce. The kit has no preservatives and is much healthier than buying the canned kind. Since it's not packed with sugar and other unnatural ingredients, it's slightly sour but definitely still sweet enough. Naturipe is helping people "Kick The Can" this winter, and I think it's a great idea.
No holiday meal is complete without a bowl of cranberry sauce, but on the morning of a busy holiday, there are plenty of other things to fuss over. This cranberry sauce kit will give you the taste of homemade sauce, minus the preparation time of making it.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Chicken Roaster!
- Kidfresh Frozen Meals Review
- Win a Ronco Pizza and More Countertop Appliance Oven!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites With Maple Glaze
- After Eight Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Warm Bacon Chicken Spinach Dip Bread Ring
- Chicken Tostadas
- Christmas Cookie Bars
- Electric Skillet Classic Beef Stew
- Skillet Hash Brown Casserole
- Spice Rub Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes