Mom Made Foods Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The bite-sized turkey meatballs from Mom Made Foods are a versatile dish for dinner or snacking. These turkey meatballs are filled with plenty of protein and natural meat. This isn't your mystery cafeteria meatball; it's a
restaurant-quality dish. Whether you're looking for a pasta topping or are setting up the perfect party tray, these poppable bites work every time. Plus, they're smaller than regular meatballs, making them the ideal food to serve to your kids. If you're looking for new ways to sneak some protein into your kids' diet, these handy snacks are the way to go!"
"The Bite-Size Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Foods are light yet meaty morsels, making them perfect for both snack time and meal time. Soft and tender, rather than dense and heavy like some meatballs can be, these tasty turkey meatballs could just as easily be served over pasta for dinner as set out with toothpicks and dipping sauce for an appetizer. They have enough flavor to stand on their own, but they are also mild enough to fit in with various dishes. From sweet sauces to spicy sauces, these meatballs can go with anything. Plus, they're a healthy option without sacrificing flavor or texture. They would make a great dinner supplement for kids!"
"The Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Foods have a simple but delicious taste. I think they'd do well in my mom's Hawaiian meatball dish, a pineapple and brown sugar sauce mixed with the meatballs and poured over rice. Since they're bite-size they'd be perfect as appetizers and a healthy substitution for ground beef. Lean and tasty, I definitely plan on making some of these tasty Mom Made Bites Turkey Meatballs."
"Mom Made Foods' Bite-Size Turkey Meatballs are really great! They're child-friendly, but adults will like them too. They're sized perfect for small mouths. They'd also be great for a party appetizer. Unlike many
meatballs, they're pretty healthy, made with antibiotic-free turkey, wheat bread crumbs and a few other natural ingredients. Not to mention, they're low in fat! They'd be great with any dipping sauce or served over pasta. I really enjoyed these meatballs!"
"I was surprisingly pleased to discover how much flavor was packed into these miniature meatballs! I really enjoyed the taste, and it's an added bonus
that they are made with all natural meat. I can see how the size would be ideal for serving to little kids not only as an after-school snack, but for dinner, as well. They are also a great size for creating bite-size finger food to be passed around or served as an appetizer at a party."
"Usually when something is marketed as healthy, I expect it to be bland and dry, but the bite-size Turkey Meatballs from Mom Made Bites were surprisingly tasty - even without sauce! While they're the perfect healthy option for kids, they're great for grown ups too. Throw some meatballs in a light marinara sauce and enjoy them spooned over a sub sandwich. I can't wait to try these in spaghetti tonight!"
"Mom Made Food's Turkey Meatballs make the perfect quick afternoon snack. Just pop a few in the microwave and you have a tasty and healthy alternative to traditional chicken nuggets. You can dip them in sauce for an even
juicier flavor. If you're looking for an easy and healthy pick me up, you can't go wrong with these excellent meatballs."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
- Enter for a chance to win the Red Copper Square Pan!
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker!
- Win a Wusthof Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
- Chance to Win an Uber Appliance XL Air Fryer!
- Press Art Lemon Squeezer Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Candy Corn Nonalcoholic Punch
- Apple Pie Punch
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Apple Moscow Mule
- Parmesan Risotto
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Chocolate Nutella And Banana Crepes
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes