Minerva Amish Roll Butter Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Minerva Dairy has been making some of the best and most fresh butter for over a hundred years. Their butters are all made with a traditional butter churner in small batches giving them all a great flavor and texture. Their line of Amish Roll Butter includes 5 varieties: Unsalted, Sea Salt, Garlic & Herb, Maple Syrup, and Smoked.
This is the kind of butter you want to savor. All of the varieties are delicious spread on a piece of toast or cracker. This is definitely the type of butter you want to serve when having guests. The regular and salted butters are great for everyday use and baking, while the flavored butters have more unique applications.
One of my favorites of the flavored butters was the Maple Syrup flavored butter. It was insanely delicious melted atop French toast. I also enjoyed it on a bagel or English muffin for breakfast. The Garlic and Herb butter is perfect for making garlic bread. Simply spread it on a sliced baguette and put it in the oven for a few minutes. You will have some of the best garlic bread you have ever tasted. The Smoked butter was definitely the most unique of the bunch. It is the perfect complement when serving barbecue or most grilled meats.
Each of these butters from Minerva Dairy has a special quality that cannot be found in mass produced butter. I recommend trying one of the plain butters, as well as a flavored butter for a unique tasting experience.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners Review
- La Cuisine Cast Iron Enameled Roasting Pan Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Peanut Butter Boy Peanut Butter Review
- Gourmia Curly Q Electric Spiralizer
- Oliso PRO-1000 Vacuum Sealer Starter Kit Product Review
- Brandini Toffee Review
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Kuhn Rikon Microwave Pressure Cooker
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes