Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef's Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kyocera Ultimate Ceramic Chef Knife Set comes with three ultra-sharp and handy ceramic knives. The knives are all extremely lightweight and easy to control. The 6" Chef's Knife, #5 Micro Serrated Knife, and the 3" Paring Knife each serve a specific purpose in the kitchen.
The ceramic material used to make these Kyocera knives is what truly makes them stand out. It is incredibly lightweight, yet also strong and sharp. The fact that ceramic is used, and not steel, makes the knives less likely to dull and ensures no metals get transferred into your food.
Each of the knives in this collection serves a distinct and important role in preparing food. The Chef's Knife is ideal for handling larger fruits and vegetables. I found it to be perfect for chopping things like lettuce, onions, and citrus. It can also handle slicing and dicing prepared meat.
The two smaller knives work wonderful in conjunction with the Chef's Knife. The Micro Serrated Knife is one of the most unique knives I have used. It has a nearly microscopic serrated edge that makes cutting foods like tomatoes much easier. The edge works almost like a saw to cut through the fruit without damaging it. The Paring Knife can handle all of your smaller ingredients, like garlic and ginger. I also like using it for things like small peppers that require a skilled hand to cut.
Every kitchen needs a knife set like this one. Not only are they incredibly sharp and effective, but they can also be cleaned right in the dishwasher. These ceramic knives will quickly become your favorite in the knife block.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Ronco Pizza and More Countertop Appliance Oven Review
- New West Knifeworks G-Fusion Chopper Knife
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Hammer Stahl 10.5" Fry Pan
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Terra's Kitchen Delivery Meal Kit Review
- Minerva Amish Roll Butter Review
- Swiss Diamond 9-Piece Set Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts" eCookbook
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats