Kyocera Knife Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Kyocera Knife Set comes with two super sharp, ceramic knives. The chef's knife and paring knife are all you need to cook up a wide-range of delicious foods. The ceramic material makes these knives incredibly lightweight and comfortable to use.
The larger knife is a 5.5 inch Santoku chef's knife. I have very small hands so this size was perfect for me. I felt like I had total control over the blade and its movements. This is a great knife to use for chopping just about any fruits or vegetables. It is great for handling hard to manage foods like a large head of lettuce or tough squash.
The 3 inch paring knife is the perfect complement to the chef's knife. This knife can handle all of your smaller or more delicate items like garlic and ginger. I also like using it for things like peppers that require a skilled hand to cut.
I was surprised by how sharp and precise these knives were. The ceramic material is far from flimsy, though it does not work with well for carving meat. Because these aren't made with metal, they won't rust or brown your food.
The lightweight feel of the knives is the biggest appeal for me. The sharp edges are guaranteed to last thanks to a lifetime warranty from Kyocera. These knives are a must-have for any home cook.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Gourmia Mult Cooker!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cosori Premium Air Fryer!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Chance to Win a Braun Multiquick 9 Hand Blender!
- Chance to Win a Taylor Digital Scale Measuring Cup!
- Chance to Win the Ultimate Meal Plan Giveaway!
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Chance to Win a Cosori Air Fryer Toaster Oven!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Chef's Classic 5 Piece Grill Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes