Kuhn Rikon Box Mandoline and Grater Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kuhn Rikon Box Mandoline and Grater is a handy kitchen tool that allows you to slice and grate food. The food goes right into a box with measurements and a lid for storage. Three blades are included for slicing, grating, and preparing julienned vegetables.
I was impressed by how well the blades worked. I thought they looked a little flimsy so I was wearisome, but the blades are incredibly sharp and do a great job cutting through hard or soft foods. They can easily be interchanged and they conveniently store together in the measuring cup.
I love that you shred and cut food directly into the dual-purpose measuring cup/storage box. The cup is so handy for measuring, pouring, mixing, and storing food. It comes with a lid that keeps everything tidy and together.
Safety is important when using a mandoline and this one has a few details that make it safer. The non-slip base is a key feature that protects you from having your hand slip across the blade. It also comes with hand guard to keep your hand further from the blade.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes