GIR Spatula Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by GIR: Get It Right
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
Whether you choose a wood, metal, plastic or silicone spatula, each one has its good and bad qualities. The GIR Spatula has all the good qualities of a silicone spatula without any of the bad ones. It's not too floppy or too stiff, it's heat resistant, and nearly indestructible. You don't realize how much of a difference a good spatula can make until you try one out, and the GIR Spatula is one of the most innovative silicone spatulas out there.
Although I've used quite a few silicone spatulas, GIR is one-of-a-kind. The problem with silicone spatulas is that they're either too stiff, so you can't easily scrape the nooks and crannies of bowls and pots, or they're not durable enough to handle and manipulate food. The GIR Spatula's strong yet flexible blade easily curves around bowls while being strong enough to control food. It's the perfect spatula to use on almost any job, whether you're baking or cooking.
The other great thing about this spatula is that it's completely heat resistant. It doesn't melt, burn or get hot to the touch, and can withstand temperatures up to 464 degrees F. Using a spatula that won't burn on the stove or warp in the dish washer makes cooking and baking so much easier.
I also love the design of the GIR Spatula. With 12 colors to choose from, I wish I had one of each to display in my kitchen. The sleek design not only looks modern, but it ensures that the spatula won't trap food. It's super easy to clean, so even the stickiest jobs like cooking eggs can easily be tackled. This spatula is, in my opinion, the perfect width and the thin spatula will stay looking brand new after using it numerous times.
If you think all spatulas are created equally, this one might just challenge that notion. It's the ultimate kitchen tool that I find myself reaching for again and again.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Love apples? Love Bread? Love simplicity? You've come to the right recipe! If you're looking for a super easy shortcut recipe that… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Pull Apart Loafvideocam"
- Win an Olio Carli Olive Oil "Buona Tavola" Gift Box!
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Product Review
- Calphalon 8-piece Cookware Set Review
- Chance to Win a Homi Chef Stainless Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Cuisinart Seasonings!
- Edwards Pie Review
- Enter to Win a Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife!
- Chance to Win the Paula Deen Riverbend Cookware Set!
- Joie Kitchen Tools Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Braid
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Banana Milk
- Bacon Apple Pecan Stuffed French Toast
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes