Frieling Black Cube Fry Pan Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The smart design of the Black Cube Stainless Steel Nonstick Fry Pan makes it a favorite in our test kitchen. The pan combines stainless steel with a nonstick coating to create the perfect cooking surface.
Stainless steel is known for being one of the best cooking surfaces because it conducts heat extremely well. However, it is not always that easy to use stainless steel because food sticks and you cannot use metal utensils without damaging the surface. This pan takes those assumptions and flips them around. Layers of steel are combined with a nonstick material to create the ultimate pan. It can even go in the oven up to 500 degrees F.
The pans size and depth make it great to use when making all kinds of recipes. I especially liked making sauteed vegetables and eggs using it. I also love the shape of the handle on this fry pan. It makes tossing ingredients and platting food easier because of the ergonomics.
I recommend this pan for new and seasoned chefs alike. The intuitive design will make it a pan you reach for on a daily basis. The sleek look and practical nature also make it a wonderful gift.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "The King of Chicken Soupsvideocam"
- Woodlife Ranch Products
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Supplies
- Chance to Win a DeLonghi Livenza Compact Grill!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Enter to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
- Chance to Win an Anolon SmartStack 10-Piece Cookware Set!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
- Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Cake Review
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Crispy Fried Oysters
- Air Fryer Sausage Rolls
- Cherry Cream Cheese Pinwheels (kolaches)
- Cookies In A Jar
- Wonton Taco Cups
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookie Edible Christmas Wreath
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes