Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish is a beautifully designed piece of bakeware. It is made using durable China and a colorful glaze, just like the other popular Fiesta products. This large casserole dish is incredibly versatile because it is dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe!
The baking dish has a unique and beautiful design. I especially love the matching lid of this casserole dish. It adds to the overall aesthetic of the design, while also keeping food warm. It also makes for a wonderful presentation when you lift the lid off at the table. The large casserole dish comes in thirteen of Fiesta's signature colors. You can match it to your kitchen or other bakeware.
I love the versatility of this Fiesta bakeware. This large casserole dish holds 2.8 quarts, or 90 ounces, which makes it large enough for cooking or serving a main course. It is perfect for making your favorite casserole recipes and side dishes. It also works well for serving bread or a large salad at the dinner table.
This dish not only looks great, but it is also quite durable. It can be used in the oven and microwave without concern. Unlike a lot of bakeware, it can also be put in the dishwasher. The company is so confident in the product, that they give everyone a 5-year chip replacement warranty.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Ronco Pizza and More Countertop Appliance Oven Review
- New West Knifeworks G-Fusion Chopper Knife
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Hammer Stahl 10.5" Fry Pan
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Terra's Kitchen Delivery Meal Kit Review
- Minerva Amish Roll Butter Review
- Swiss Diamond 9-Piece Set Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts" eCookbook
- Peach Sweet Tea
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Breakfast Crescent Ring with Sausage & Egg
- Homemade Schezwan Sauce
- Easy Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Mimosa
- Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Trail Mix Rice Crispy Treats