Farberware Skillet Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Farberware Skillet Set Review
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
The Farberware Skillet Set includes an 8" and 10" skillet. These are great everyday skillets, perfect for frying eggs, sauteing vegetables, and searing meat. The nonstick coating on each pan makes cooking and cleaning much easier.
First and foremost, I love the lightweight of these pans. It makes it much easier to flip food and maneuver around the stove. The addition of finger grips on each handle adds to the simplicity of use. I am right-handed, but was even able to comfortably hold either pan in my left hand.
I was very happy with how the nonstick coating worked while cooking a variety of recipes. I especially liked using the small skillet to make scrambled and fried eggs. The larger skillet was ideal for sauces, meat, and vegetables. I cooked sausages in the skillet and was very pleased with how brown and carmalized they got despite the pan having a nonstick coating.
Cleaning these pans was incredibly quick and simple. I simply turned my faucet to a high heat and watched the dirt and grim disappear. But, if you prefer, you can actually put these skillets right into the dishwasher.
I thought this skillet set is a great buy for anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet functional set of cookware. You will be amazed by how simple cooking and cleaning is made with a set like this!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes