Duralex 5 Piece Storage Set Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Food storage containers are one of the most important parts of your kitchen. Without proper food storage, you would have no place to put chopped vegetables, nowhere to keep leftovers, and nothing to use for lunch. While some people like plastic containers, glass containers are safer, easier to clean, and provide you with something you can refrigerate, microwave, and put in the dishwasher. Duralex's 5 Piece Storage Set is perfect for everyday use, and you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
Duralex is the company that invented tempered glass, so their glass containers are 2.5 times more resistant to chipping, breakage, and sudden thermal shock compared to others. The containers are the perfect weight, and although glass containers can become too heavy when filled to the brim, these containers never make your arms feel sore or weak. These come in five different sizes: 5 1/4 oz, 10 5/8 oz, 21 1/2 oz, 40 1/2 oz, and 70 3/8 oz. No matter what you have on hand, these containers can handle it. I like to take the small and medium size containers with me to work for lunch, as I don't have to worry about chemicals from plastic seeping through, and if they are accidentally dropped from the fridge they will not shatter.
Made using non-porous glass, these will not pick up odors or stains and become yellow and cloudy like many plastic containers do. The snap-on lids are my favorite feature of these, as I can get them easily on and off, but they will not pop off if accidentally dropped or if I store the containers at an angle. These look great, feel great, and make sure your food stays tasting great.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Apple Pie Crescent Roll Ups are the easiest way to get your apple pie fix without the trouble of actually making a whole apple pie.… Continue reading: "Apple Pie Crescent Roll Upsvideocam"
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Enter to Win a Brisker Electric Crisper!
- Win a Fiesta Skillet Baker!
- Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Creamers Review
- Chance to Win a Cozyna Smart Air Fryer!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Win a Caso Air Fryer!
- Chance to Win an Emile Henry Small Lasagna Dish!
- Edwards Pie Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots
- How To Make Cheese At Home – Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe 2-ways (keto | Gluten-free | Paleo | Whole30)
- Cheese Grits
- Air Fryer Pumpkin
- Brunswick Stew
- Jack Skellington Cheesecakes
- Creamy Garlic Skillet Shrimp
- Herbed Lemon Salmon
- Italian Dipping Oil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes