Cosori Premium Air Fryer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cosori Premium Air Fryer
Reviewed by , Editor, RecipeLion.com
Air frying is a trend that is here to stay, and it is easier to see why when you start cooking with the Cosori Air Fryer. It comes with 11 settings, each customized to "fry" the ingredients perfectly. Using this appliance, you can reduce fat up to 85% in your recipes; plus a large frying basket makes it easy to cook for the whole family.
Right out of the box, I noticed how sleek and modern the countertop appliance looks. It is less than a foot wide, and because of the appearance, you can easily store it on the counter when not in use. I like the large, digital display. It shows you the temperature, time set, and gives alerts.
Whether you are new to air frying, or a seasoned air frying enthusiast, you will love using this Cosori model. Unlike traditional deep frying, the air fryer requires minimal oil, is not loud, or messy. It comes with a recipe booklet to get you started, but with some many pre-sets, creating your own recipes is simple, too. A beep goes off halfway through cooking times, to signal you to shake the basket up and check the food. Really, this is something you should do when cooking on the stovetop or with any appliance, and this one lets you know when to do it!
Some foods "fry" better than others, but there are host of meals you can make with this that are divine. It is perfect for making fries of any kind, whether with potatoes, sweet potatoes, or even zucchini. I found it also works wonderfully for chicken dishes and many hot side items. Plus. the appliance preheats quickly so you aren't wasting anytime getting dinner on the table.
Not only is the inner basket removable, but it also has a great nonstick coating. This makes clean up a breeze. You can either give it a light rinse, or put it in your dishwasher. That sure beats an oil-y mess.
The product can be purchased here.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Peugeot Pep'S Salt and Pepper Shaker!
- O-YAKI Skewer System
- Enter to Win a Zwilling Pro Santoku Knife!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Product Review
- Win a Year's Supply of PanSaver Electric Roaster Liners!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Chef Knife!
- Chance to Win a Frag Out Flavor Operator's Grill Kit!
- Win an UpCart and UpGrade Bag!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Cherry Crisp
- Homemade Hot Fudge Sauce
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Summer Berry Trifle
- Strawberry Cake
- How To Slice Watermelon 3 Ways
- Epic Spanish Fideos With Vegetables & Shrimp
- Delicious Bacon Straws Appetizer
- Olive Tapenade With Feta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes