Boulder Canyon Kettle Chips Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The chips from Boulder Canyon are baked, not fried, which means I felt a lot less guilty enjoying them for a snack. You'd hardly know they weren't fried though -- they still tasted so delicious I couldn't stop eating them! With just the right amount of crunch and that classic potato chip flavor I've loved since childhood, these chips definitely make my list of my all-time favorite potato chips."
"One word of warning about Boulder Canyon's potato chips: they're incredibly addictive. These ridged potato chips are great for dipping because the grooves help you easily scoop up anything from salsa to heavier sour cream based dips. Plus these chips are thick and sturdy, meaning you don't have to worry about them snapping in half as you try and scoop up a heap of dip. All in all, an excellent potato chip that I'd definitely eat again!"
"I tasted Boulder Canyon’s kettle cooked canyon cut sour cream and chives chips and they were stupendous! I love the deep ridges and the flavor is bright, without leaving an overwhelming after-taste that many chemical-filled chips have. I feel good knowing these chips are all-natural. These chips are super crunchy and packed with flavor. I’m serving these at my next gathering!"
"As far as kettle cooked chips go, these are the tops! Not too oily and with the exact right amount of salt, Boulder Canyon canyon cut chips are a chip lover's dream come true. Yum!"
"As someone who is not gluten-free, I was a little skeptical about trying something that was gluten-free, fearing that it’d taste different from the sour cream & onion chips that I love. I was pleased to find that not only were these Boulder Canyon Natural Foods chips better than most kinds I’ve tried, but I could feel good about serving it to all of my gluten-free friends. It’s a win-win situation! Plus if you’re a “chips ‘n’ dip” kind of person, the deep ridges and sturdy composition allow for plenty of solid dipping action without tiny pieces falling off anywhere. If you’re looking for the perfect kind of chip to serve at your next get-together, give Boulder Canyon’s product a try."
"With three distinctly delicious flavors including Totally Natural (original), Sour Cream & Chives and Honey Barbeque, Boulder Canyon has satisfied all of my potato chip cravings and more. These crispy, all-natural potato chips pack a ton of taste into a small little snack; it's sort of miraculous how flavorful each one of these chips is."
"If you love kettle cooked chips (like I do) you'll be in heaven with these canyon cut chips from Boulder Canyon. They had that perfect crunch that comes from a thicker sliced chip, but flavors that were spot-on without being too overpowering. It's an added bonus that these chips are all natural as well as gluten free. I will definitely be snacking on Boulder Canyon chips again!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker Review
- Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set Review
- SteakAger at Home Dry Aging System Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Kidfresh Frozen Meals Review
- 3 Squares Tim3 Machin3 Rice Cooker Review
- Dalstrong Gladiator Chef's Knife Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Red Baron Mexican Style Pizza Review
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Pico De Gallo
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Perfectly Crispy Baked Bacon
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- Paleo Lemon Curd
- Restaurant Style Dal Makhani
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Bread