Bauli Holiday Cakes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bauli makes some of the best, ready-to-serve cakes. I had the opportunity to sample some of their signature cakes including: the Il Panettone Di Milano, the Il Pandoro Di Verona, and the Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce. Their cakes are perfect for serving during the holidays or at a dinner party with coffee.
The cakes are named after the region of Italy that they originate from. The Il Panettone Di Milano reminds me of a holiday fruit cake; it has raisins and glazed orange peels in each bite. This cake I found to be more "bready" than the others, which were more cake-like.
The Il Pandoro Di Verona comes plain or with lemon flavor. The star shape of this cake is a holiday classic. This cake spends 40 hours rising, giving it the perfect texture and taste without preservatives. The Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce gets its bold lemon flavor from two parts of the cake. A lemon liqueur-flavored cream is layered throughout the cake and a lemon-flavored powdered sugar is dusted over the top before serving.
The cakes come in beautiful boxes that make them easy to transport. Because of the packaging, delicious taste, and ease of serving, these make a great treat to bring to a party or dinner.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Chance to Win a Galanz SpeedWave 3-in-1 Convection Oven!
- Zoku Slush and Shake Maker and The Art of Slush Review
- Enter to Win the Max Space Butter Dispenser!
- Win a Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline!
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF Tabletop BBQ!
- Veronica's Treats Cake Pops Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Enter to Win a Rodelle Prize Basket!
- Chance to Win a noni Seamless Stainless Steel Saute Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Air Fryer Box Cake
- Apple Dump Cake
- Peanut Butter And Nutella Celery Reindeer Snacks
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Overnight Cherry Baked French Toast Casserole
- Irresistible Spiced Grilled Chicken
- Delicious Roasted Eggplant With Couscous
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes