Bauli Holiday Cakes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bauli makes some of the best, ready-to-serve cakes. I had the opportunity to sample some of their signature cakes including: the Il Panettone Di Milano, the Il Pandoro Di Verona, and the Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce. Their cakes are perfect for serving during the holidays or at a dinner party with coffee.
The cakes are named after the region of Italy that they originate from. The Il Panettone Di Milano reminds me of a holiday fruit cake; it has raisins and glazed orange peels in each bite. This cake I found to be more "bready" than the others, which were more cake-like.
The Il Pandoro Di Verona comes plain or with lemon flavor. The star shape of this cake is a holiday classic. This cake spends 40 hours rising, giving it the perfect texture and taste without preservatives. The Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce gets its bold lemon flavor from two parts of the cake. A lemon liqueur-flavored cream is layered throughout the cake and a lemon-flavored powdered sugar is dusted over the top before serving.
The cakes come in beautiful boxes that make them easy to transport. Because of the packaging, delicious taste, and ease of serving, these make a great treat to bring to a party or dinner.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to Kyocera Ceramic Steak Knife Set!
Enter to Win Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs!
Chance to Win a Breville 10-Piece Hard-Anodized Cookware Set!
Enter to Win a Joseph Joseph Cutting Board!
Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
GIR Spatula Review
SeaPak Popcorn Fish and Shrimp Review
Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
Win a Trio of Heluva Good Dips!
Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 12-Piece Cookware Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Chicken and Rice Salad
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Cashew Cheese Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Jamun Ice Cream (Black Plum Ice Cream)
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Fried Calamari
- (St. Patrick's) Meringues
- BBQ Rib Rub
- Grilled Lime Cocktail
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes