Bauli Holiday Cakes Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bauli makes some of the best, ready-to-serve cakes. I had the opportunity to sample some of their signature cakes including: the Il Panettone Di Milano, the Il Pandoro Di Verona, and the Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce. Their cakes are perfect for serving during the holidays or at a dinner party with coffee.
The cakes are named after the region of Italy that they originate from. The Il Panettone Di Milano reminds me of a holiday fruit cake; it has raisins and glazed orange peels in each bite. This cake I found to be more "bready" than the others, which were more cake-like.
The Il Pandoro Di Verona comes plain or with lemon flavor. The star shape of this cake is a holiday classic. This cake spends 40 hours rising, giving it the perfect texture and taste without preservatives. The Il Pandoro Di Verona Limonce gets its bold lemon flavor from two parts of the cake. A lemon liqueur-flavored cream is layered throughout the cake and a lemon-flavored powdered sugar is dusted over the top before serving.
The cakes come in beautiful boxes that make them easy to transport. Because of the packaging, delicious taste, and ease of serving, these make a great treat to bring to a party or dinner.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker Review
- SteakAger at Home Dry Aging System Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Tovolo Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Rosle BBQ Cleaning Brush and Turner Review
- Red Copper Square Pan Review
- Freshlike Canned Vegetables Review
- Kidfresh Frozen Meals Review
- Edwards Pie Review
- Stonefire Flatbread Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts