We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
dcuisine is an ecommerce business that delivers 100% all natural, gourmet frozen meals directly to consumers via UPS. The Company was founded by Sam Metzger, the entrepreneur behind Chipwich, the beloved chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. Amongst its accolades, Chipwich is credited with creating the multi-billion dollar premium ice cream novelty category, and invented the concept of guerrilla marketing with its pushcarts on the streets on New York City in the 1980s.
Sam partnered with Certified Master Chef (one of only 67 in the US) Ken Arnone, and set out to design great tasting all natural frozen meals that would be the first of its kind. No expense was spared on ingredients, and an artisanal manufacturing process was employed. Most of the meals are prepared through a modified sous vide slow cooking process, that locks in all of the nutritional value and flavor. They arrive fully cooked, and are heated by removing a custom designed pouch from the freezer box and placing it in a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes. Additionally, most of our meals are gluten free.
The Company is currently generating revenue in 49 states, and boasts a record of zero customer complaints. The process below is completely scalable, which has brought us close to cash flow break-even.
dcuisine’s cooking is outsourced to a manufacturing partner, that is also an investor in the business and subject to an exclusive contract for ecommerce. They have over 400 employees, and an artisanal process that we believe to be unique to North America, certainly for one of its size. The food is then shipped to one of two distribution centers (East and West Coast) owned by the manufacturing partner, where we do our own pick-pack, and ship via UPS ground with dry ice.
Our founders first met over a mutual love of fine dining. Unsatisfied with the current state of so-called convenience food, they put their heads together to redefine the true luxury that is experiencing exceptional food, every day.
dCuisine Reviews on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a nice refreshing fruity dessert recipe that doesn't take a lot of effort? This Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake is a… Continue reading: "Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes