We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A company with a rich heritage, Wüsthof of Solingen, Germany is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision forged cutlery. As early as 1814, the company was listed in official documents of the Duchy of Berg. To this day, Wüsthof remains family owned and under the management of the seventh generation of ownership, Harald Wüsthof.
First-class cutlery engineered with precision and quality, WÜSTHOF knives are among the finest in professional culinary tools. Crafted in the cutlery capital of the world, Solingen, Germany, WÜSTHOF knives bear the trident logo patented in Berlin in 1895, symbolizing form, function and uncompromising quality.
Early WÜSTHOF craftsmen hand forged knives to perfection, and today that tradition of quality is ensured as old-world craftsmanship meets twenty-first century production methods.
Throughout its history, WÜSTHOF has focused almost solely on manufacturing top-of-the-line knives for the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. With over 200 styles to choose from among our cutlery collections, WÜSTHOF knives are the valued and cherished tools of the world’s most distinguished chefs.
WÜSTHOF Reviews on RecipeLion:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes