We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At J.K. Adams, we believe that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is this belief that drives us to create the highest quality, hand-crafted products for cooking and entertaining. It is our job to give you the tools to make cooking and entertaining easy and fun. We love to hear about the well-used carving board that serves one family’s Thanksgiving turkey year after year or the cutting board used to prep a great dinner for friends. It is these stories from our customers that keep us going.
In 2014, we celebrate the 70th anniversary of J.K. Adams. In this time, plenty has changed. We are proud to say that our values have not. We remain committed to producing high-quality kitchen and housewares products by hand from North American hardwoods in Dorset, Vermont. We are a second-generation family-owned business with employees that have been with us for years and who are proud of the products we produce together.
JK Adams Links:
JK Adams Reviews on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes