Chobani Yogurt Company
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chobani is the beloved creamy Greek yogurt that’s handcrafted to perfection using only the highest quality natural ingredients. Every cup is allergy friendly- safe for those with corn, nut, soy, and gluten in-tolerances.
Chobani's unique straining process creates a deliciously thick texture that makes their yogurt an excellent low-fat substitute for ingredients with similar consistency, but higher fat content. You can easily use Chobani in place of sour cream, buttermilk, and several cheeses in a wide range of recipes. Just ask their fans. Their enthusiasm for enjoying Chobani both by the cup, and in cooking, have helped make Chobani the #1 yogurt in America!
Chobani Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes