Bear Paw Products
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bear Paws are products designed by BBQ enthusiasts for BBQ enthusiasts! The original idea came in 1993 from frustrations of using forks to pull pork. It took too long, and the pork would easily get caught between the narrow tines of the fork. The solution was the first set of Bear Paws! Family loved them, and it didn’t take long for demand to expand beyond our small network of friends.
While their intended use was for pulling pork, early users quickly pointed out other wonderful uses of the Bear Paws. Lifting meats (pork butt/shoulder, turkey, ham, etc.) and shredding chicken were some we predicted without much thought, but one customer bought a separate pair to stab into a melon while cutting, helping her to maintain control and keep her fingers out of the way of the knife… We didn’t see that one coming! Another customer raved about their ability to help her freshen up her flower beds… We never even thought about their potential outside of the world of food! To this day, we still enjoy hearing customer’s added uses of the Bear Paws. Their versatility has been tried and tested, and passed with flying colors.
Bear Paw Products Links:
Bear Paw Products Reviews on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes