The Big Book of Cupcakes Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The Big Book of Cupcakes is packed with photos that are true eye candy! It has every cupcake recipe you could ever imagine, and many you never dreamt of are packed into one awesome book! Not to mention, the book comes complete with tips on kitchenware, storage, frosting and decorating! I like too that the book covers a “palette” of basic frostings, as a jumping off point to make complex and creative cupcakes. Some of the cupcakes have really unique flavor combinations, such as the dried cherry and pistachio cupcakes.
Others are fun takes on traditional desserts, with the chocolate whoopee pie cupcakes, malted milk ball cupcakes, streusel-topped strawberry-rhubarb cupcakes and more! Also, there are ornately decorated cupcakes for every occasion, such as birthdays, Christmas, etc. The book is definitely in line with food trends, including cupcakes like their root beer float cupcakes—which are ice cream cones filled with cupcakes. I could go on and on…I want to bake them all! Move over cake and pie…the cupcake has arrived."
"The Big Book of Cupcakes by Betty Crocker is a dream for any fan of baking or cupcakes or basically delicious treats. Whether you're a beginner baker or expert, you'll be sure to find a recipe in this cookbook that you'll be able to tackle. Not only are their loads of amazing, cute, scrumptious and colorful cupcake recipes, but there are plenty of tips too. Like tips on frosting your cupcakes, easy ways to decorate cupcakes, storing and traveling with cupcakes.
There are so many tempting looking cupcakes in this cookbook that even if I wasn't a very good baker, I'd be willing to try these recipes just to get my hands on this tasty, yummy, goodness. Like the Chocolate Candy Cupcakes on pg. 89, heavenly! Or feast your taste-buds on the super summery fun Pina Colada Cupcakes on pg. 128.
If you are a mother, or heck if you know someone with kids I guarantee they'll love this cookbook. It's chalk full of adorable, delicious and fun themed cupcakes perfect for kids. Like the Turtle-topped Cupcakes on pg. 172, or the Lucky Charms cupcakes on pg. 175. The little girls in your life will love the Fairy Princess cupcakes on pg. 182. The options are endless, the pictures are tempting and the instructions are are clear and concise. This is a win win - win cookbook for me!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Addie's Favorite Fall Recipes eBook
- The Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook Review
- Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Easy Cookie Recipes: 103 Best Recipes for Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cake-Mix Creations, Bars, and Holiday Treats Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- 300 Best Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- The SparkPeople Cookbook Review
- Savory Bites Review
- Bakeless Sweets Review
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes