Taste of Home Annual Recipes Cookbook 2014 Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Taste of Home
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
In my opinion, the best cookbooks are ones that are packed with photos and a variety of recipes for simple family dinners. That's exactly what the Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2014 cookbook is. The book includes a year's worth of reader favorite dishes from Taste of Home's magazine, plus new bonus dishes that add up to 514 recipes. This year is the 21st edition in the cookbook series, so I'd say they know a thing or two about putting together cookbooks you'll turn to time and again.
What I love most about Taste of Home's annual cookbooks is the wide variety of recipes that are sure to fit anyone's lifestyle. The book is labeled with icons for Fast Fix recipes that take 30 minutes or less, Eat Smart recipes lower in calories, fat and sodium, Slow Cooker recipes and 5-Ingredients recipes. This cookbook definitely keeps the busy cook in mind, so getting dinner on the table is seamless!
From cake recipes like Mrs.Thompson's Carrot Cake, to Potluck Pleasers like German Butter Pound Cake, to a whole bunch of Weeknight Solutions, this cookbook has something no matter what the occasion. The book also includes seasonal and holiday recipes, so I'll definitely want to keep it handy all year.
I know the recipes in this cookbook are going to be good because they are tried and tested in the kitchens of home cooks around the country! I trust the reader-submitted recipes to produce great results without much effort at all. Whether I'm hosting a get-together, going to a potluck, or simply want to make one of Mom's Best recipes, this is the book I will turn to.
Another noticeable thing about this cookbook is how many photos it has! I love seeing a picture of a dish before I decide to make it, and almost every recipe in this book is accompanied by a full-color, mouthwatering photo. You can't flip through it without having your stomach rumble. The back of the book also includes a Cooking School section with helpful tips and tricks from the Taste of Home pros. I think this cookbook is definitely a great resource for home cooks no matter what their skill level!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Homemade Soup Recipes: 103 Easy Recipes for Soups, Stews, Chilis, and Chowders Everyone Will Love
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Everyday Dinner Ideas: 103 Easy Recipes for Chicken, Pasta, and Other Dishes Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes: 103 Comforting Breakfast Casseroles, Dinner Ideas, and Desserts Everyone Will Love RecipeLion Cookbook
- Recipes from My Home Kitchen Review
- Taste of Home Annual Recipes Cookbook 2014 Review
- Addie's Favorite Fall Recipes eBook
- Essential Slow Cooker Recipes: 103 Fuss-Free Slow Cooker Meals Everyone Will Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes