Savory Bites Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Savory Bites: Meals You Can Make In Your Cupcake Pan
Provided by Abram's Books
Reviewed by Rachel Bernstein
Once you crack open Savory Bites, a cookbook all about making meals in a muffin pan, you'll never think the same way about that little baking dish ever again. I know I certainly didn't, even after reading just the first few pages of this comprehensive guide to all things muffin tin. Taking a new look at the kitchen gadget you've probably only ever used for making cupcakes and muffins, this cookbook explores interesting ways to make use of those "cups" to make perfectly portioned meals for your family. The cookbook covers everything from beef stroganoff and classic lasagnas to inventive dishes like Huevos Rancheros, Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Sandwiches and Pork Pot Stickers. You'll literally never guess what crazy recipes are in store for you inside the pages of Savory Bites!
As the title suggests, this book is all about the savory stuff. No cupcakes or muffins here. The cookbook is broken down into easy-to-navigate chapters including breakfast, pasta & rice, vegetables, seafood, poultry and meat. That gives you a pretty good idea of the broad scope of what you can make in that magical cooking device known as the muffin pan. With this handy cookbook as your guide, there's pretty much no limit to what you can cook up in cup form! I was amazed by how many different dishes there were in this cookbook, and how tasty they all looked. I wanted to make each and every one of them.
Muffin tin meals have been a hot trend lately, and for good reason. They're easy to make, they're great for portion control, they can be easily frozen and enjoyed later if you have leftovers, and they also make great bite-sized party foods if you're having company over. For anyone who has been thinking about jumping on the muffin pan bandwagon, Savory Bites is a must-have addition for the cookbook collection. You'll find plenty of twists on old favorites as well as inventive new dishes to try.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
A soup recipe that contains bacon, ham, potatoes and 2 types of cheese, is one I'll be dreaming about. Say hello to the Ultimate… Continue reading: "Ultimate Comfort Potato Soupvideocam"
- RecipeLion's 103 Cookbooks
- Retro Recipes from the ‘50s and ‘60s: 103 Vintage Appetizers, Dinners, and Drinks Everyone Will Love
- RecipeLion's Dinner and Cookie Cookbooks
- Easy Chicken Recipes: 103 Inventive Soups, Salads, Casseroles, and Dinners Everyone Will Love
- Simple, Fresh and Healthy Cookbook Review
- No-Bake Desserts: 103 Easy Recipes for No-Bake Cookies, Bars, and Treats RecipeLion Cookbook
- The Cleaner Plate Club Cookbook Review
- The SparkPeople Cookbook Review
- Not Your Mother's Slow Cooker Family Favorites Cookbook Review
- Bakeless Sweets Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes