Tender Cod Fillets with Sauted Brussels Sprouts and Prosciutto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This super lean meal has super terrific flavor thanks to prosciutto we’ve sauteed with quartered brussels sprouts and served with tender, meaty cod fillets."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 pound cod filets
Preheat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add brussels sprouts and onion and cook for 6 - 8 minutes until sprouts are tender, stirring often. Add vegetable broth as needed to keep pan from becoming too dry.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Air Fryer Quesadilla
- Dorito Taco Casserole
- Chicken Stew
- Creamy Roasted Potatoes With Spinach & Garlic
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Blood Orange Tart Recipe
- Focaccia Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes