Perfect Shrimp and Grits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Southern style shrimp and creamy grits with colby jack cheese, covered in gravy and bacon pieces."
NotesWhat's the key to getting the creamiest grits ever? Using stone ground grits is a start.
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressing is a super simple salad dressing recipe that you may already love! If you've never tried their… Continue reading: "Copycat Old Spaghetti Factory Dressingvideocam"
- Chilled Whole Alaskan Baked Salmon
- Spicy Chili Garlic Grilled Trout
- Surf and Turf Dinner
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- Easy Salmon Patties Recipe
- Baked Fillets of Halibut with Creamy Lobster Sauce
- Pan Seared Lemon Pepper Salmon with Arugula Salad
- Garlic Herb Baked Salmon
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Simple Spanish Tapas Using Mushrooms
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
- Instant Pot Chinese Fried Rice
- Bulgogi Beef Jerky
- Prime Rib Sandwich Pinwheel
- Traeger Mini Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes