Barbecue Salmon Steaks with Green Ginger Sauce
What better combination than salmon and Asian BBQ flavors? This grilled salmon recipe is simple and fast, and is great served with stir-fried veggies or over sticky rice.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup chives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine soy sauce and sugar. Brush each salmon steak with soy sauce mixture.
- Barbecue on solid plate, turning occasionally until salmon is cooked. Serve hot with Green Sauce.
- Place parsley, chives, capers and onion in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Process until finely chopped. Add olive oil, lemon or lime juice and egg. Process until smooth. Season with freshly ground black pepper.