Lemon Crunchy Oven Fried Fish
Looking for delicious oven friend fish recipes? Try this Lemon Crunchy Oven Fried Fish with a hint of lemon, a simple recipe on baked fish.
Cooking Time12 min
- 1 pound fish fillets, 1/2 inch thick (fresh or frozen, white fish)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, finely shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut fish into serving size pieces. Mix flour, lemon pepper, and 1/4 tsp salt in a shallow dish.
- Beat egg white until frothy; place in another shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, cornmeal, lemon peel, and basil in a third shallow dish.
- Dip top of fillets into flour mixture; Shake off any excess. Dip tops into egg white; coat with crumb mixture.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place fillets in pan, coating side up; tuck under thin edges.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 6 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Fish"
We're cookin' up one of these fish recipes for dinner tonight! From baked fish recipes to grilled fish recipes and more, we've got some of the best easy fish recipes using cod, tuna, salmon, catfish, and more.
There are no records