The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Living on an island in the Puget Sound, Kim and Ellen Grauer quickly learned that road trips need to be planned: returning in time to catch the ferry back home is a critical factor in everything around there!
So when they left for a quick turn-around trip to Portland, OR, about 4 hours south of them, the day began early and the drive afforded lots of talking time. One thing led to another and before they returned home that day, their new careers had been born: it was time to have some fun cooking and producing videos!
The name Two Old Crabs seemed natural: they're both recently retired (but not old!) and this is definitely the area for shellfish, especially succulent & tasty dungeness crab! He’s the photographer, editor and part-time chef, while Ellen is the daily chef and runs the kitchen.
Ellen is from the south, Kim’s family is in the mid-west, they’ve lived in the deep south and southern California and currently live on Whidbey Island so you might say they have a mix-match of recipes. People say they have an awesome collection and can’t wait to try them all! So turn up your computer, sit back and join them on a cooking adventure: it’s always fun to have friends over for dinner!
Two Old Crabs Links
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mary Bostow - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Nicole Johnson - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Zrinka P. - Food Blogger
- Jeni Scott - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Lana Stuart - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Stovetop 3-Ingredient Asian Ribs
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa (Copycat)
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Carne Asada Steak Quesadilla
- Tomato Mozzerella Parmesan Bake
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Le Creuset Craft Series 5-Piece Tool Set
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes