The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
Lisa Turner - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lisa of the blog Lisa’s Kitchen is based in London, Ontario. She’s been veteran vegetarian for 22 years and with her blog she serves up a collection of delicious culinary creations right from her kitchen, with an emphasis on spicy Indian dishes. If you want to know what sensible vegetarians eat, Lisa's Kitchen is the place to be.
Lisa started her blog because she enjoyed cooking and promoting healthy eating. She was prompted by some friends of hers to share her creations and originally she was going to start a website, but the blog format is much better suited to her purposes. She hopes one day to publish a cookbook to encourage vegetarians to eat proper balanced meals. Lisa was very fortunate to receive a comprehensive Indian cookbook shortly after giving up meat and that book opened up a whole new world of culinary delights specifically suited to a vegetarian diet.
Lisa's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Carrian Cheney - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Tammilee Tillison - Food Blogger
- Parrish Ritchie - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Jasey McBurnett - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pressure Cooker Lentil Soup
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
- Caesar Twice Baked Potatoes
- Mulberry Smoothie with Granola
- Dump-And-Bake Pork Chop Casserole
- Egg Muffin Recipe
- Pork Chops And Apples
- Chicken Tenders With Dill Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
- Delicious Chocolate And Coconut Truffles
- Chicken Lombardy
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes