Lisa Turner - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lisa of the blog Lisa’s Kitchen is based in London, Ontario. She’s been veteran vegetarian for 22 years and with her blog she serves up a collection of delicious culinary creations right from her kitchen, with an emphasis on spicy Indian dishes. If you want to know what sensible vegetarians eat, Lisa's Kitchen is the place to be.
Lisa started her blog because she enjoyed cooking and promoting healthy eating. She was prompted by some friends of hers to share her creations and originally she was going to start a website, but the blog format is much better suited to her purposes. She hopes one day to publish a cookbook to encourage vegetarians to eat proper balanced meals. Lisa was very fortunate to receive a comprehensive Indian cookbook shortly after giving up meat and that book opened up a whole new world of culinary delights specifically suited to a vegetarian diet.
Lisa's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
- Andi Gleeson - Food Blogger
- Reeni Pisano - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Stacey Little - Food Blogger
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pickled Carrots
- Instant Pot Egg Bites Without Cottage Cheese
- Air Fryer Oven Pizza Rolls
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Grilled Tomahawk Ribeye
- Turkey Meatloaf
- Non Alcoholic Halloween Punch
- Instant Pot Lamb Bone Broth
- Air Fryer Homemade Pizza
- Parsley Pesto
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes