Lisa Turner - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lisa of the blog Lisa’s Kitchen is based in London, Ontario. She’s been veteran vegetarian for 22 years and with her blog she serves up a collection of delicious culinary creations right from her kitchen, with an emphasis on spicy Indian dishes. If you want to know what sensible vegetarians eat, Lisa's Kitchen is the place to be.
Lisa started her blog because she enjoyed cooking and promoting healthy eating. She was prompted by some friends of hers to share her creations and originally she was going to start a website, but the blog format is much better suited to her purposes. She hopes one day to publish a cookbook to encourage vegetarians to eat proper balanced meals. Lisa was very fortunate to receive a comprehensive Indian cookbook shortly after giving up meat and that book opened up a whole new world of culinary delights specifically suited to a vegetarian diet.
Lisa's Recipes on RecipeLion.com:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jaclyn Bell - Food Blogger
- Heather Carter - Food Blogger
- Victoria Paikin - Food Blogger
- Andi Gleeson - Food Blogger
- Addie Gundry - Professional Chef and Cookbook Author
- Blair Lonergan - Food Blogger
- Two Old Crabs - Video Bloggers
- Tina Buttler - Food Blogger
- Anetta Lancaster - Food Blogger
- Amanda Formaro - Food Blogger
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars