My Favorite Egg Salad
Pickle relish and pickles are sure to give your egg salad a great taste. This is my favorite egg salad recipe, it's sure to become yours too. Easy breezy to make.
For more great picnic recipes, be sure to read How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar, cider vinegar or leftover pickle juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 2 teaspoons pickle relish
- Hard-boil eggs at least 15 minutes.
- Run under cold water and peel.
- Place eggs in a bowl and smash with a fork until chopped up.
- Add all ingredients, except paprika, including salt to taste.
- Mix well, chill for at least 5 minutes and spoon on pieces of bread, toast, lettuce leaves, combination salad or crackers.
- Sprinkle with paprika.