15 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hey, y'all! When it comes to down-home Southern recipes, Paula Deen has some of the best. These 15 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes are adaptations of recipes from the Queen of Southern Cuisine herself. Paula Deen recipes are known for being comforting and easy dinner and dessert recipes, and everything in between. This list is full of delicious homestyle recipes the whole family will absolutely love, and you'll love how simple they are to make.
If you've ever watched Paula on the Food Network channel, you've seen the cheesy, creamy, mouthwatering dishes that come out of her kitchen. If you've ever wished you had some of those dishes on your own dinner table, you've come to the right place! These are just like the Paula Deen recipes you've drooled over, and they can easily be made at home. If you love Southern recipes, you'll love the dinners and desserts below.
Table of Contents
Want even more recipes like this? Check out these 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Paula Deen Inspired Dinners
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork SandwichPaula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich will put all other pulled pork recipes to shame. This is one of the more flavorful pulled pork recipes on the planet and that's because it was created in the South. It's made up of brown sugar, paprika, Sprite, apple cider vinegar, BBQ sauce and a few other ingredients just to give you a sense of the unique flavor you'll achieve.
- Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash CopycatIf you've been looking for the key to making the best goulash recipe, Paula Deen has it! Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash Copycat is a classic recipe for goulash with ground beef, macaroni noodles, tomatoes and a delicious seasoning combination. What's even better, this entire recipe is made in just one pot, so you'll have minimal clean-up!
- Paula Deen-Inspired Mexican Chicken CasseroleWhen you need a quick and easy dinner recipe, Paula Deen-Inspired Mexican Chicken Casserole has your back. This cheesy chicken casserole is a great weeknight dinner because you just mix the ingredients together and bake for 30 minutes. The casserole filling is very creamy and filling, so it's sure to please.
- Just Like Paula Deen's Potato SoupAny Paula Deen recipe is sure to be rich, creamy, and ultra-tasty, and this potato slow cooker potato soup is no exception. Just Like Paula Deen's Potato Soup is a dump and go potato soup recipe that uses cream cheese to add an extra creamy and rich finish. With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe couldnt be easier. Just dump in the ingredients and let it cook until you're ready to enjoy it.
- Copycat Paula Deen's Beer-in-the-Rear ChickenThis copycat Paula Deen recipe is a cheap dinner idea that's so easy, you won't need the recipe after the first time making it. Copycat Paula Deen's Beer-in-the-Rear Chicken is a whole chicken recipe that uses a can of beer. The chicken sits atop a can of beer on the grill so it turns out super moist, tender and full of flavor. Using a dry rub adds even more great taste to the chicken!
- Hurry-Up Chicken Pot PieEven if you've had a busy day, here's still time to make a delicious homemade dinner! This recipe for Hurry-Up Chicken Pot Pie is a Bisquick recipe that's perfect if you have leftover chicken you need to use up. A creamy chicken and vegetable mixture is topped with a soft Bisquick topping, so there's no need to fuss over a pie shell.
Side Dishes from the Queen of Southern Cooking
- Paula's Buttery Buttermilk BiscuitsWarm, buttery biscuits are a great addition to your dinner table. Paula's Buttery Buttermilk Biscuits have a Southern spin because they are just like Paula Deen's recipe. They're light and flaky, and oh so fluffy. Serve them along with your favorite fried chicken, chicken fried steak, or grits.
- Paula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork SandwichPaula Deen's Favorite Pulled Pork Sandwich will put all other pulled pork recipes to shame. This is one of the more flavorful pulled pork recipes on the planet and that's because it was created in the South. Besides the main ingredient, your pork marinates in a sauce that is simply unbeatable.
Paula Deen Dessert Recipes
- Not Yo' Mama's Banana PuddingThere are plenty of banana pudding recipes out there, but this one goes above and beyond the classic pudding your mama used to make. Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding is an addictive no-bake dessert recipe that's foolproof and delicious every time. Layers of lady fingers, sliced bananas, and a creamy vanilla pudding mixture make up this dreamy dessert.
- Caramel Apple Crumble BarsA luscious cheesecake filling paired with a pile of oozing streusel topping makes for a truly dreamy dessert. When the air starts to get cooler and you're craving a delicious autumny treat, pull out this recipe for Caramel Apple Crumble Bars. These sweet delights are so yummy, you'll wind up making them more than a few times this fall.
- You've probably experienced the deliciousness that is monkey bread, but have you ever tried Gorilla Bread before? If not, here's all you need to know... It's basically biscuits stuffed with cream cheese, smothered in butter, cinnamon sugar and nuts.
- Paula Deen-Inspired Georgia Cookie CandyThis dessert bar recipe is so darn easy and comes from the queen of Southern cuisine herself! Paula Deen-Inspired Georgia Cookie Candy is a recipe for chocolate and peanut butter bars that only requires 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to make.
- Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter CookiesWhat's the secret to making melt-in-your-mouth cookies? In the case of this recipe for Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cookies, the secret ingredient is a box of chocolate cake mix. The other ingredient that makes these cookies one of the best simple dessert recipes ever?
- Paula Deen-Inspired Orange BlondiesPaula Deen-Inspired Orange Blondies - inspired by a recipe from Paula Deen herself - are the perfect dessert for your next family get-together. The sweet citrus flavor and rich frosting make this a homemade brownie recipe you won't soon forget. Of course, Paula Deen pulls out all the stops with her dessert recipes, so you know this one will be special.
Get even more recipes inspired by celebrities in our collection of Celebrity Dinner Menu: 18 Easy Recipes Made Famous by Stars
What is your favorite Paula Deen recipe? Let us know in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
15 Paula Deen-Inspired Recipes
24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
22 Dump and Go Dinner Recipes
Take this quiz to find out what vintage recipe you are!
The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
Celebrity Dinner Menu: 18 Easy Recipes Made Famous by Stars
9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Chicken and Rice Salad
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Cashew Cheese Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Jamun Ice Cream (Black Plum Ice Cream)
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Crispy Fried Calamari
- (St. Patrick's) Meringues
- BBQ Rib Rub
- Grilled Lime Cocktail
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes