Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We live in a busy world and getting dinner on the table every single night can be a trying task. When schedules are hectic and you're pressed for time, turn to these easy weeknight dinners for help. These simple dinner ideas are just what you need to get a delicious meal on the table without having to spend all day in the kitchen chopping, stirring and preparing. Whether you prefer tasty slow cooker recipes that simmer all day or comforting casseroles that bake in under an hour, any one of the dump recipes below will save you time and hassle at the end of a busy day.
Check out this amazingly delicious dump and done chicken casserole by watching the video below!
Table of Contents
Dump and Go Beef Recipes
There's nothing better than dumping some ingredients in a dish and throwing them in the oven or slow cooker. If you're a fan of beef casseroles, goulash, meatloaf, and more, this section is for you. These dump dinners are perfect for saving you time, and they're so delicious no one will know just how easy they were to make!
For more easy ways to get dinner on the table quick, try our 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals Free eCookbook
Dump and Go Chicken Recipes
Our dump dinners chicken section is where we really shine. There is so much you can do with chicken and we've covered almost all of the bases. From Italian and Mexican-inspired chicken casseroles, to rustic cowboy chicken, and comforting dishes like chicken pot pie, you won't soon tire of these tasty dump dinners.
Who wants a long list of ingredients when putting together a meal? Try our collection,
Dump and Go Side Dishes
Below, we've listed a few easy side dish recipes that you can dump and bake or dump and assemble, and get on the table quick. Easy side dishes will make your entire meal come together in a flash, and when there are hungry people waiting, you know how valuable saving a few minutes can be. Dump these sides on a plate and grab a fork!
Satisfy that sweet tooth with our collection: Dump and Go Dessert: 23 Crazy Easy Dump Cake Recipes
BONUS! Dump Desserts
What dinner is truly complete without a little dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth? In case you thought you could only dump and bake your dinners, think again. Dump desserts are widely popular and for good reason -- they're easy as cake! In fact, a enjoy a few dump cakes from the list below to end your meal on a sweet note.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for October
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- 30 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 21 Stress-Free Sheet Pan Dinners
- Vintage Recipes from Yesteryear: 22 Old Fashioned Meals
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Stovetop 3-Ingredient Asian Ribs
- Crock Pot Beef Stew
- El Pollo Loco Avocado Salsa (Copycat)
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Strawberry Banana Muffins
- Carne Asada Steak Quesadilla
- Tomato Mozzerella Parmesan Bake
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- Le Creuset Craft Series 5-Piece Tool Set
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes