December's Top 10 Most Popular Quick and Easy Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You picked em'! We've gathered the 10 most popular quick and easy recipes for December based on what you the readers have chosen. From casserole recipes, to make ahead recipes to copycat recipes, our readers sure know what they want!
December may be a busy holiday month, but that's all the more reason that quick and easy recipes are important. With all the running around shopping, parties to attend and gifts to wrap you all need to get in and out of the kitchen quickly. Which is why we often see a rise in popularity for our make ahead recipes and easy casserole recipes. Plus with special meals for big holiday family breakfast and brunches being planned, breakfast recipes are hot too. Everyone knows what to typically make or bring for a holiday dinner but you don't always know of an easy (and delicious!) breakfast idea that's not too much work. you'll find all of this and more in this top 10 list below.
1. Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake - A great breakfast or brunch idea - and the perfect family holiday breakfast.
2. Christmas Eve Brunch Casserole - Another tasty dish to wake up to; make ahead dishes like this can't go wrong.
3. Poor Man Husband Casserole - A delicious budget friendly recipe.
4. Fully Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole - The ultimate mashed potatoes for all the potato fans out there.
5. Impossibly Easy Chili Pie - A new even easier way to look at chili
6. Bisquick Hearty Chicken Pie - Everything's better and easier with Bisquick.
7. California Hangtown Fry - A favorite Westcoast dish you have to try.
8. Country Potato Soup - Another classic comfort soup that you can't get enough of.
9. Amish Cabbage Casserole - Getting Back to the basics with simply great taste.
10. Slow Cooker Eight Layer Casserole - Everyone loves this flavor packed dish.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
- 30 Good Old Recipes from Grandma's Kitchen
- 31 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- The Best Funeral Foods: 21 Easy Potluck Recipes for a Crowd
- 365 Easy Dinner Recipes for Every Day of the Year
- 19 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- 11 Recipes Using Apple Pie Filling
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for January
- 30 Easy Dinner Recipes for November
- Top 5 Mason Jar Treats
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup
- Baked Spiced Salmon Fillet
- Christmas Stollen
- Crunchy Baked Chicken Corden Bleu
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagels
- Air Fryer Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes Au Gratin
- Instant Pot Mushroom And Swiss Frittata
- Baked Brie
- Easy No-bake Granola Bars Recipe
- Delicious Christmas Breakfast Ideas
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes