16 Cool No Bake Dessert Recipes + 8 Bonus No Bake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No bake recipes are popular year-round because they're the perfect solution for those times when you don't feel like turning on the oven. Whether it's during the hot summer when you just want to keep cool or during a busy day when you just don't have time for baking, no bake treats are an excellent option. Indulge in a sweet treat without having to slave away in a steamy kitchen; these easy no bake dessert recipes will show you how!
In our collection below, we've rounded up 16 Cool No Bake Dessert Recipes including refreshing no bake pies, simple no bake cakes, tasty no bake dessert bars and more. Plus we've thrown in 8 of our top-rated recipes for no bake cookies. So no matter what kind of sweet treat you're craving, you're sure to find something that satisfies in this no bake dessert collection. Get ready to wow the crowd and fool your family with these effortless easy dessert recipes that require no oven at all. Enjoy!
16 Cool No Bake Dessert Recipes
+ 8 Bonus No Bake Cookies
Table of Contents
Easy Key Lime Pie (shown above) - A crowd-pleasing tropical sensation.
No Bake Bailey's Chocolate Mousse Pie - Can you say decadent? Yeah this is it.
Lemonade Pie - Simply refreshing no bake wonder.
Yogurt Jell-O Pie - A favorite among the moms!
Creamy Frozen Lime Pie - A refreshing and sweet pie.
White Chocolate Pie - A creamy favorite among the editors.
Chocolate Overload Ice Cream Pie - Overloaded with sweet, decadent flavors. Melts in your mouth literally.
Classic No Bake Cheesecake - No easier cheesecake recipe out there.
Icebox Cake - An old fashioned favorite.
Sinfully Easy Chocolate Eclair Cake (shown above) - A layered dessert you'll love.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls - Gotta be one of the easiest treats to make.
Bake Not Brownie Bars - Delicious bites of chocolate heaven.
5-Minute Chocolate Balls (shown above) - An ultra quick no bake dessert.
Layered Jello Delight (shown above) - Tastes just as good as it looks!
Coconut No Bake Cookies - Popular among the readers, are you one of them?
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies - Peanut butter cookies at their best.
Best Ever No Bake Cookies (shown above) - Oats, peanut butter and rich cocoa make the ultimate cookie combination.
Easy No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Balls - Impossible to eat just one!
Quick Poor Man Cookies - A budget-friendly treat for any occasion.
5-Minute No Bake Cookies - Can't make cookies any quicker than this!
Mississippi Mud No Bake Cookies - Simply unbeatable taste and texture.
No Bake Corn Flake Cookies - Made with just four basic ingredients.
If you're craving even more no bake dessert recipes, don't miss this free downloadable collection. Get your copy of the No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts eCookbook today!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Vintage Recipes That Will Scare Your Grandkids
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for October
- 9 Jiffy Cornbread Recipes You'll Love
- 19 Recipes from Grandmas Around the World
- 30 Charming Old Fashioned Recipes
- 24 Classic Great Depression Era Recipes
- 21 Stress-Free Sheet Pan Dinners
- Our 13 Best Funeral Foods for Those in Need
- Dump and Go Dinners: 22 Easy Weeknight Dinner Ideas + 4 Bonus Dump Desserts
- 22 Old Fashioned Recipes from the 1950s
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes