Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
Be a sweetheart and give your friends and family a gift they'll eat up. Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix is a wonderful present that will keep on giving bite after bite. Do something different this year and let them enjoy a dry cookie mix that will warm their hearts.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix the salt and baking soda in with the flour, then layer the ingredients into the jar.
- Use scissors to cut a 9 inch-diameter circle from calico. Place over lid and secure with rubber band.
- Tie on a raffia or ribbon bow to cover rubber band.
- Enclose a card with the following mixing and baking directions:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .
- Sift dry ingredients through a colander to separate the chocolate chips from other ingredients.
- Beat 1 cup of unsalted butter or margarine in a medium bowl.
- Beat sifted ingredients into butter until blended.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 egg with 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Mix beaten egg mixture into butter mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of batter, spaced well apart, onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Dry Mixes"
Create your own dry mixes for dips or baking with our extensive selection of quick and easy recipes.