We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Start your morning right with our delicious, protein packed Dark Chocolate Chip Almond Smoothie! My favorite Starbucks Frappuccino is their Java Chip Frappuccino. And, this smoothie tastes a lot like it because it’s creamy, frosty and every sip is full of rich chocolate pieces! Made with just 4 ingredients, plus the toppings, our Dark Chocolate Chip Almond Smoothie whips up fast, for a tasty beverage that’s packed with protein to help keep you satisfied all morning long."
Add the chocolate chips at the beginning for small chocolate bits. For chunkier pieces add them after everything is smooth then blend for just a bit.
Preparation Time3 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes