1 2 3 All Purpose Punch
Looking for a quick and easy punch recipe to serve at your next party? This one is so easy and delicious, you won't want to wait for a special occasion to drink it.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- 1 2-liter bottle clear soda, such as club soda, ginger ale, or lemon-lime
1. Reconstitute the orange juice with water in a punch bowl.
2. Add the pineapple juice and soda, stirring gently.
3. Add an ice ring and serve.
Makes about five quarts.
Tip: A large ring mold, such as a Bundt pan, molds an ice ring that will last several hours before it melts. Fill the pan with water and freeze overnight the night before for best results.
Read NextCrown Royal Peach Soaked Peach Rings