Super Easy Layered Dip
Great for a big game day or any day, this southwestern-style dip recipe is one of a kind. Layered with cream cheese, beans, salsa and cheese, Super Easy Layered Dip's robust spicy flavor goes well with your favorite tortilla chips. Treat you guests to unforgettable appetizer recipes and score a touchdown in the kitchen.
Looking for more dip and appetizer recipes? Check out our Quick Appetizer Recipes: 19 Party Dip Recipes for a delicious collection.
Serves40 (about 2 tablespoons each)
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 (8-ounces) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1.25-ounces) package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16-ounces) Pace Chunky Salsa
- Cheddar Jack, cheese
- shredded lettuce, to taste
- Sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- 1 can (16-ounces) pinto beans
Stir the cream cheese and taco seasoning in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom of a shallow serving dish.
Spread the beans over the cream cheese mixture. Top with the salsa, cheese and lettuce.
Top with the olives and tomatoes, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with the tortilla chips for dipping.