Spicy Lemon Pepper Dipping Sauce
This dipping sauce is perfect for anyone who likes their food a little hot! Spicy Lemon Pepper Dipping Sauce goes great with SeaPak Fish Dippers. Is your moth watering yet?
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
For Popcorn Fish:
- Cook popcorn fish according to package instructions.
- Stir ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextBuckaroo Snack Dip